LaBiche Jewelers is proud to offer free shipping via the US Postal Service Express Mail on any order over $5000. A signature is required at the time of delivery, so be sure someone is home to accept the package.
Orders under $250 are shipped via USPS priority Mail at $10.
Orders over $250 are shipped overnight via the US Postal Service Express Mail for $25. A signature is required at the time of delivery, so be sure someone is home to accept the package.
All of our items are securely packaged and fully insured while transiting to your choice of destination.
We offer convenient financing through Best Credit (apply in our store), subject to credit approval, for up to 24 months, with a 6-12 months same as cash option. Additionally we offer convenient in-house layaway.
30 Day Returns
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the item you received from LaBiche Jewelers, you must call and receive a return authorization code from our customer service department before returning the item. Refer to our return policy for complete instructions.
In order for the return to be as accurate and efficient as possible, we ask that you include all of the paperwork that was sent with the item. This includes certificates, appraisals, and any other paperwork included. Before shipping the item back, call our customer service department and ask for an Return Authorization code, and include it on the outside of the package. Once the item has been received with the Return Authorization, we will have our quality department inspect the item to see if any damage was caused to the item, and to see if all the conditions below where met. Please, do not include any markings or words on the package, such as, diamond, jewelry, or anything similar that would attract theft.
LaBiche Jewelers, LLC exists to satisfy our customers. Unless otherwise specified, your store purchases may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days from the original purchase date by the original client when accompanied with the sales slip. The item must be unused and unworn, in original condition, with all warranty cards, certificates, explanation booklets, or appraisals intact. Gift recipients will be issued a merchandise credit only. Gift cards and certificates are not redeemable for cash. Sale items, special orders, completed layaways, modified items (including sizing) and/or custom pieces are not returnable or exchangeable.
Special orders are not returnable, and therefore, no refund or exchange can be made. All special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. A special order constitutes any item ordered or altered at the client’s request.
Custom Design and Work
Custom designed jewelry involves metal, gems and labor furnished by LaBiche Jewelers, LLC for a specific client. As such, all custom jewelry is non-refundable, and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit before work begins. Every effort is made by LaBiche Jewelers, LLC to accurately manufacture or produce the item(s) so ordered or altered. Minor adjustments, such as ring sizing, or texturing will gladly be made by LaBiche jewelers to accommodate the wearer at either a modest fee, or at no charge depending on the extent of the work involved.
We guarantee everything we make, repair, or sell for 1 year from the date of delivery unless otherwise notated here or in writing to the customer. This means we guarantee such things as stones from falling out or becoming loose and the parts that we made or repaired will not break in the areas in which we worked. Watch repairs are only guaranteed if noted in writing to the customer on the receipt (we will keep a copy also).
Items Not Guaranteed
- Glued items.
- Anything hollow.
- Lead solders that do not have a special “patch” support.
- Gold or Rhodium plating.
- Loss of any stones set in silver.
- Loss of any invisible set stone.
- Loss of any prong set stone that has 3 or less prongs.
- Loss of any stone over ¼ carat. We do not assume responsibility of the loss of a single diamond or expensive colored gemstone above ¼ carat. The customer should have stones such as these appraised and covered by a jewelry rider with their homeowners insurance.
- Loss of any prong set stone unless it has the following number of prongs (Or unless they are set in Platinum)
Cut # of Prongs
Emerald Cut 4
Pear Shaped 5
Trillion Must have “V” prongs
- Prong set stones that have thin prongs, missing prongs, or stones that are set crooked, leaving a much shorter prong on one side of the stone than the other.
- Bead setting where the beads are badly worn or have some beads that are missing or stones that are set crooked, leaving part of the girdle of the stone to be sticking up beyond the surface of the metal.
- Channel setting where either the channel is very thin, torn, not straight across the stones or there is not support underneath the channels to hold them together. (Example: No cross wires or support to keep the channel from pulling away, leaving the stone to loosen up or fall out.)
- Bezel setting where the bezel is too thin, torn or the stone is set crooked and not all of the stone is held in by the bezel.
All diamonds purchased from LaBiche Jewelers, LLC are eligible for a full price life-time trade-in towards an upgrade diamond of your choice as outlined below.
Lifetime Diamond Upgrade Policy
Any single diamond purchased (as a single diamond) from LaBiche Jewelers, LLC may be traded in for credit on any future single diamond purchase upon meeting the following conditions:
1. The diamond must be in the same condition as at the time of purchase and be accompanied by any reports and/or certificates.
2. The new diamond selection must be more than the value of the original diamond.
Any diamond solitaire earrings purchased (as a pair) from LaBiche Jewelers, LLC may be traded in for credit on any future diamond solitaire earring pair purchase upon meeting the following conditions:
1. The diamonds must be in the same condition as at the time of purchase and be accompanied by any reports and/or certificates.
2. The new diamond solitaire earring pair selection must be more than the value of the original pair.
Conflict Free Diamonds
The United Nations definition of conflict diamonds - "...diamonds that originate from areas controlled by forces or factions opposed to legitimate and internationally recognized governments, and are used to fund military action in opposition to those governments, or in contravention of the decisions of the Security Council."
At this point more than 99% of the world's diamonds are from conflict free areas. At LaBiche Jewelers we make sure that all of our diamonds come from reputable sources. Dealing with legitimate diamond dealers nationwide, the Kimberley Process Certification System and the System of Warranties assist us in knowing that all diamonds we sell are from sources free of conflict. If you would like to learn more, please contact us.